Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Come on Ladies

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by stewy, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Well come on ladies, according to this report (by the news so is probably twisted for better reading) you are letting yourselfs go. :eek:

Ok well guess i will start i will finish digging my grave, as i get the feeling i am going to need it soon :oops:
  2. just as well I'm not in my twenties any more then isn't it .... :p
    and as for this LADIES bit .... :twisted:
  3. I would start digging young man!! :LOL: You cheeky bugger :p

:D :D

PS. Does not apply to me. hahahaha :wink:
  4. what would you rather me call female, beer wenchs?? :? thought i worded that fairly nicely :eek:

disclaimer: j/k about any comments made here, before i end up with any lawsuits against me :D
  5. I'll accept Wench (minus the beer bit) :p

just have a gripe about 'gentle woman' which is what ladies apparently means .....
  6. sounds bad guys... by the time your 40 you may well be 110kg

7. geez, what fun would a gentle woman be at the end of a day...... :wink: :LOL:
  8. In certain situations thats what we want you to be. :wink:
  9. stewy, you are either a very brave man or you have a death wish....

Either way, better be careful at coffee nights for a while!!!

10. yeah fortune favours the brave, doesn't it :? ... bloody well better or i am in alot of trouble :(
  11. What's wrong with the START of the day :shock: :p
  12. or ANY time of the day?????

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Hehe, that doesn't apply to me, so for once I'm relaxing not stretching :LOL:
  14. No wonder there are a lot of blokes looking at other blokes... not that there is anything wrong with that!
  15. nah i like to be the boss in the morning and they are busy or they should be "getting my beacon and egg's oh yeah don't forget my coffee." :p
  16. So ..... you gonna be at coffee tomorrow nite Stewart dearist :twisted:
  18. No, he won't be there for HEALTH reasons!!!

19. Hot & Fast Stewy - you won't even see it coming .... Oooowwwww :p :D :LOL:
  20. maybe i might skip coffee this week and possibly every other netrider function for the next 20-25 years.....

nah on a seriously note, hope to make it over for friday night, coffee really just depends whos going and how long people will be there for as i know alot are heading to the bike expo