Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Come on 2359 tonight

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VTRBob, May 13, 2005.

1. Guess who gets his licence back fully tonight ?

WOO HOO !!!!

um for some reason 'nicoles' getting a new set of tyres on today for some serious riding tmw

:LOL: :twisted: :p :LOL:
  2. Just curious, are you going for the record for the fastest license write-off after it's reinstatement? :p :D

Be careful Bob, Emjaye must be getting sick or dinking you everywhere :LOL: :wink: .
  3. Um, need I remind you that today is Friday the 13th 8-[
  4. make sure u dont ride or drive before that a few year back i lost my licence on the night of geting my licence back it was 11.48 pm i said to my wife ill drive being only 12min to go lol lol yes i get pulled up lol lol and he was a prick well on the night anyway in the finish he let me go
    i think becouse bye the time we finished arguing it was past 12 lol

anyway have fun
  5. Aaah, but at midnight (when Bob get's his licence back) it will be Saturday the 14th. A particularly lucky day if you ask me.

Good on ya Bob, I know what it's like having your freedom taken away. Have fun... 8)
  6. Why is it in my head that i can see a couple of squad cars with lasers sitting at either end of bob's street so that at 12:00:01 when he rolls out that driveway and does the 'woohoo' action with the throttle, they can promptly thwack him with the 'we told you so' book.

Nah, just kidding... congrats on finally getting legit again!
    I'm sure Coconuts is still sitting clawing at the couch until he gets his license back. ;)
  7. Congrats bob , try to be a good boy . Wearing that dress on the bike wont help either.
  8. since when has not having a licence stopped you :D
  9. Ohh what lies :twisted:

The only person thats been on my bike in the last six months has been my EVIL TWIN boB

:LOL: :LOL: :twisted: :p :twisted: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. I've seen that man !!! - geez he's ugly, got a head like a box of hammers !

11. Still have your license Bob? :p :D
  12. What's changed :D :D :D :p :p :p

Cheers 8)