Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Come Celebrate with Me!

Discussion in 'VIC' started by glipschitz, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Well, I’m getting older… so come and feast with me to celebrate my 21st Birthday!

Pasta Mania - 6 Colins Ave Warrandyte
    A cuisine of Italian food, pasta, pizza, seafood, and steak – all very reasonably priced.

Saturday 16th April, 2005

7.30pm – Until we get kicked out.

Click Here For a Map!

Please RSVP via email, pm or SMS by Thursday April 14th.

I look forward to seeing you there :)

2. Count me in. Yummy!!

:D :D
  3. Damn it, I'm working that night and Deen is home with the kiddlies. I guess you could call into HQ when you DO get kicked out :D
  4. count me in!!
  5. count me in + 1 ....
  6. Hi Greg,

unfortunately Mouth and I are going to a dinner party on that night and can't make it - but happy birthday for the night. Hope you have an awesome celebration :D
  7. I can't make it :( Party up at Leongatha that weekend.. but have a good b'day!

Hey Deb.. isnt it almost time for another HQ Party?? According to my calender the Sat of the Anzac Day weekend looks good...cos I have to work Sunday night and it RUINS my whole long weekend..ppftt.. :roll: :D

8. Anzac Day weekend??? Save that Saturday or Sunday up!! Depends on which day you guys prefer!

Another B'day party!! A big one too, not 21's but last year of 20's :oops: :oops:

I want to have a BBQ/Party/ Karaoke at my place. Karaoke - you need to bring some DVDs with you.

I will put a post on later!

9. Why not. Mark the Fri night of Anzac weekend down as Party @ HQ night :D
  10. ***** bump *****
  11. Bugger...sorry Greg. It appears I never RSVPed.....put it in my calender but just didn't remember to let you in on the secret....hope I'm not stuffing you up too much with the reservations if I come along.

good choice of location too....get to ride the length of the Yarra Scenic trail (including the top two sections of the Yarra boulevard) and its too easy to follow just keep an eye out of the Brown shield with 2 in it on all the green signs along the way indicating where the corners are.

Does anyone want to meet at the Mobil Servo (645 BRIDGE ROAD, CNR RIVER ST) (map link you'll be able to see the brown shields on this map as well) in Richmond at about 6:40pm for a 6:45pm departure?