Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Colours available: re' k6-k7 gsxr600

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Awebley, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Hi everyone, according to the suzuki site the k6 and k7 gsxr600s came out in: white and blue, blue and black, black and matte black. three choices.

I've seen many GREY and black ones available. (on the forum,for sale etc.)

The guys at PS in the east suburbs dont believe me that there are factory GREY/black models floating around. i was told " they must have been painted by the owners or the dealerships made these changes"

Can anyone shed some light? Most of the grey/black ones for sale are out in the north and western suburbs.Dont see many around here in the eastern suburbs! :p
  2. nobody knows??
  3. talking to yourself is not healthy :p
  4. Not too sure mate. I believe it was a colour option on the previous years. Maybe dropped and repainted?
  5. There was 2 other colours released, red/black and a red/white in the 06 gixxer 600.

Very hard to find but out there.

And I think the grey/black colour scheme was mainly released on the 1000's and very limited on the 600's.