Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Colourblind Cops

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by sparz, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Not quite a joke, but...

My friends were bored, so they were cruising around in their car - hoon-mobile commodore.

They followed a cop for about 15 minutes. As there was 3 of them in the car, the cops stopped the car and said "Are you related?....Do you understand the rules of a Red P Plate?". My mate then said "um... this is a green p plate".

The cop turns around and walks back to his car and drives off.
  2. :rofl: .. situation normal!!...
  3. Thats interesting -- I am colour defficient and the regulations were always that you can not join Police Force , Fire brigade or any emergency service based on this
  4. There's a difference between being brain dead and colourblind...
  5. Didn't stop me from getting in the SES, not sure about the other services. Did stop me from going into the military though.
  6. That figures. They won't have people who are colour blind, but are happy to welcome into the police force immature power-hungry douche-bags.
  7. I think it has more to do with colour blindness impeding your ability to interpret warning lights (ie red from green) than anything else.
  8. ...officer Tweet here!!!...I have just stopped a red car... no a green car.. wait, it may be a blue car...... :D
  9. "colour deficient"... sounds like an albino.

Surely "lacking sufficient visual colour distinguishment" is closer to the mark?