Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Collins Race Suit

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by robbied, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Hey guys,

I'm getting some leathers for track days/mountains and was wondering what peoples experiences with Collins Leather Suits was? The suit im looking at is the Suzuka full race suit.

Anyone have any experiences with their products?

Thanks in advance,

2. I've got their jacket which is the same as the top half of your suit. I haven't 'tested' it, but from the appearance and apparent solid feel I'm quite happy with it especially since the price was nice as well.

I have the feeling they are finishing the run of this model, so if you want one better order quick.
  3. Ive had a look up close and i think its great gear and at the prices on ebay its an absolute bargain If you can get the right fit.
    Dave is the guy to deal with if you like i can PM his mobile.
    top ebayer and I reccommend dealing with him.
  4. I have just bought a pair of gloves from them and must say that the quality is second to none. I wouldn't hesitate in buying a racesuit from them. Delivery is express post too so very quick.