Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Collins Race Gear

Discussion in 'Jackets' started by rrraceware, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Hi guys.
    New to the forum, just logged in tonight. I came across it after googling after Collins race suits and came up with a discussion happening about them. I use the Kawasaki Green RS4's and I find them brilliant. Not only that but I sell their products for them including their knee sliders and gloves. Soon to have their two piece and other items on the go as well. Anyway, enough of the sales pitch. I find them fantastic. Not just because I sell them but because they are great value for money and their fit is great. Given the prices we have to pay for gear up and down the padock, its great to find that value. Anyway, look forward to the forum in the future.
    Greg, alias pecker, alias pontif.

2. Welcome fellow Sheppartonian, I'll have to remember you when I get around to getting new gear. Ages ago I was thinking about getting a Collins Donington jacket but the dollars weren't there.

Catch you around town, Andrew.

:oops: Oops, just saw your spat with mods. :shock: Guess you wont be getting this message then. Oh well... another one bites the dust. :roll:
  3. I have a Collins jacket ('Silverstone' I think the model is) and it's probably the best jacket I've ever owned.