Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Coffee Runs

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by cleric, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Hi All

Are there any coffee runs not on Friday nights :?: ?

2. Yeah but they are usually posted on the day. There use to be a Sunday coffee night at Glen Waverley but it went wayside with the MotoGP being on Sunday nights. Maybe we could start that up again. I'll get onto it :D

3. Splash and I are leaving from Moorabbin this arvo, heading up Beach Road and into coffee.

Knightrider

4. I'll be heading in tonight, leaving Parkville around 6pm. Anyone heading in from that direction who wants to hook up, let me know! I can be a little flexible with the time if you need to be earlier.

5. I do coffee runs whenever the mood strikes me...I usually go by myself (being the spontaneous/disorganised girl I am!) and ride to wherever looks good. Or I'll stop where there are some other bikes and it often turns out I'll know some of them anyway!

The fun thing about being on a bike is that, if you go to the right places, you can meet other riders and other people who are reasonable to talk to!

:D :D :D

6. Ooo, the Glen Waverley run sounds good... When did they used to run?

7. Before the 2004 MotoGP season started. We all kind of started going to HQ in mulgrave for coffee and to watch the race instead.

8. I think they stopped around 6 months ago - as soon as the MotoGP season was upon us. Never made it to a coffee night in Glen Waverley myself, depsite every intention of it!

Edit: post written at same time as Flippers, thus some duplication