Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

coffee nights down the mornington way?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by speedhump, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wondering how many people would be interested in a coffee nights down the mornington way? Anybody any suggestion

2. I'd be up for that. Did you have a place in mind?
  3. Just trying to think of places with decent parking,whats the pub on the esplanade,the royal i think???
  4. it has to be coffee on "L"s

Love the coffee shops, at mornington. :) Barn and myself go there often, always a good reason to get on the bikes. But then again just wanting to go for a ride is a good reason to get on the bikes :grin:
  5. Yeah not a bad idea, I try to get to the Friday's at Southbank as I work in the city but a local on a different day would be cool.

Plenty of cafes along main st or the esplanade, I prefer main street for the scenery! :grin: :grin:
  6. Sounds good to me ... Main St is always good for venues/scenery ...
  7. Yes please! Another option is the Peninsula Lounge in Moorooduc. Plenty of parking Mon-Thurs, close to the Peninsula freeway, close to mystery rides before or after if you wanted. It won't have the same vibe or 'feel' as Main St M'ton, but isn't a bad place.

Other than that, Kirk's or the Royal are fine for parking and have great scenery :cool:
  8. Heck we have a lot of people down our way don't we?
  9. Sure seem to be a few of us down this way ... good to see :grin:

I can't recommend the coffee at the Peninsula Lounge ... :roll: our "Ole Phartz" branch meets there regularly and I'm not a fan of the Lounges coffee at all ...

Main St or environs is good or dare I suggest the cafe at the top of Arthurs Seat :grin:
  10. Now that is just a great idea for a weekend type catch up. mmm Sunday arvo in summer great, winter nup.
  11. Yep and that's something to take into consideration if it's going to develop into a regular all-year-round thing. Need somewhere that's "comfy" in Winter too.
  12. Definately city / suburban coffe nights are great for city dwellers but we fringe dwellers have work /family commitments etc . Name the place and time .
    Coolstore looks great to me.
  13. Us and half of the cage-tourists at the same time :LOL: Mornington is looking good - what about Daveys in Frankston?
  14. Im cool were ever its all good,Franga got to many tools on a evening for my likein lol what night would be good??? any nights good as afar as in m concernd,im one of the lucky guys that dont have sprogs to worry about(well none i know of)
  15. Hey! I resemble that remark!! :shock:
  16. not having ago at you personaly ,unless yr one of the tools who took it up on them selves to try my bike on for size pissed??? whilst i was having tea at daveys
  17. Yes indeedy, up for this.

Problem with Main St - during the week at least - is that everything closes early (Main st/bentons square etc are way too good to actually work normal opening hours :evil: )

There's the new complex in Frankston...where the cinemas are...don't know how late they're open, but there's a coffee shop underneath and you can park your bikes all along the footpath and be annoying :LOL:
  18. Not guilty :p

There is also the new Village cinema complex at Karingal hub. Quite a few restaurants and parking.
  19. Blimey ill go were ever pea go,s lol wow!!!!
    as you can see my glamour photo didnt turn out lol
  20. I presume "pea go,s" is me :p

Yeah Karingal's another option. Either way, they're both 2 mins from me :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.