Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Clusterversary

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by FormerUser1, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Whowww…anniversaries galore, things don’t come much closer than that.

A little while ago, but…married for 27 years (…and wouldn’t have it any other way). :shock:
    A couple of days ago… Michelle (daughter) turned 20. (…and love her to bits)
    A few weeks ago… hit the BIG five-oh (…and still in my teens, as getting told frequently).
    Also a few weeks ago…7 years of Aprilia Pegasos (…and it’s still a bucket of fun to ride) :grin:
    Only a few days ago….the Strom turns 3 (…this one could well beat the Pegasos) :cool:

Just to add to the array… 5 years in this house after re-building it from the stumps up (owner-builder).

Nearly 22 years of being self-employed (...and only sometimes regretting it) :)

….and yet another BIG one coming up in a few weeks:
    25 years after migrating to Australia (…and it’s been an incredible time)
    :grin:

If I’d only had the time to write it all up, there’d be a book in it.

Bottoms up !! :grin:
    Cheers
    pete

2. Wow Pete.....very nice list of accomplishments :applause: :applause: :applause:

Congrats to yourself, Goodie & Michelle :grin:

I'm coming up to 16 year anniversary after migrating to Australia with my family on 16th January. Yay!!!

And 1 month of L'd on 4th January....

And hopefully later this week me & my bike can celebrate our 1st ever battle scars together - that is once she's fixed..... :grin:

3. Must've been in a previous life...you're not THAT old !! :LOL: :LOL:

Hope both of you come together quickly.
    Read the threat with interest (and admiration), great stuff.
    Big thumbs-up for attitude :grin: :grin:
    cheers

4. Hehehehe

Thanx Pete.

Nah, not THAT old yet but I did arrive here in Aussie when I was only 7, so it has actually been 16 years..... :shock: (geez time flies when ya havin fun..... :LOL: )

Thanx for the thumbs up. Not much can keep me down or put me off when I have my mind set - must be something to do with the fact I'm a genuine stubborn scottish gal.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5. Congrats on all of them mate, but in these days special mention of the 27 years of married life.

And thanks for your unique contribution to the forum ..... :grin:

6. Good on ya Pete, some people have nothing to complain about :)