Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Clever Personalised Plates

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by cookeetree, Sep 27, 2007.

1. I had a bit of a chuckle on my way to work this morning. Driving down the highway, I came up behind a Plumber's ute. Nothing real special about it, until I saw the number plate.

It read: POOIE

So, what clever plate have you seen? Was it a combo of numbers and letters, or all letters?

2. I've seen this sporty little blue car twice now. The plate reads FAT COW.

The first time I couldn't see who was driving. The second time I went up alongside for a look, to see if it was a fat cow, and it was a young, skinny Asian kid, with another young, skinny Asian kid in the passenger seat. Both blokes.

WTF!?

3. i haven't seen these cars around lately (hopefully this means that their numberplates might be for sale!)

one was WAIT-UP and the other TOW-ME

heh

4. I saw one that wasn't so clever.

I sped up to see how good looking this BIGAL was but alas it was BIG AL not a Bi GAL :(

And the other that didn't give it much thought was SAM he decided that because SAM1 was taken he would get SAMONE

I did see a rice cooker that had the plate KINEZO on it. I sped up and sure as eggs, it was a KINEZO driving it. (kinezo is Greek for Asian)

Tools :)

5. LOL! :LOL:

6. Best i have seen for a bike, my mates '04 1000rr - W007 - Absolute classic.

7. On a Lada Niva I saw a few years ago..... PAID 04

An irony not lost on the divers of those oversized, lard-arsed Patrols and 'Cruisers following behind him I'm betting....... :LOL:

8. :oops: :? :shock: :oops:

9. i saw TOOLSX out the back of healsvile was going to agree with them when i realised that they were driving an SX and had a huge Tool sticker on the back window... think before buy...

10. #10 arno, Sep 27, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  11. #11 cookeetree, Sep 27, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Great plate. I loved that ad. :grin:

12. Vic, you could always have BI VIC as your numberplate

13. Not a personalized plate, but I saw BOX 469 once. Loved it.

14. Saw a bike with the number plate with something like HOTSTF :jerk:

15. Chick in a Merc had the plates Wazhis

16. MAD COW was out my way - funny thing was that the plate would have cost more than the car by the look of it.

17. my co-worker and I saw a little ricecooker on Collins yesterday with the rego Ching
    yup had asians driving it
    since my co-worker is asian she thought it was ace and was upset someone else had it

18. Cookee, have you not seen FIGJAM?? On a black coupe on the northside... yep a tool driving it!

And the Stefan hairdresser in her BMW with 'CARE' on her stefan prestige plate

Mate has DEV17 on his Monaro

19. As a Ducati owner I can say that it will take something pretty darn good to top Mickyb's DE5MO plate.

20. What about the real DESMO plate? :p

I recon my plate is pretty clever....... well........ at least you know its me :LOL: