Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Clearly this guy is a CUB (cashed up bogan) !!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Mickyb V9, May 15, 2008.

1. Driving to work this morning, the rumble of a small-block Chev V8 caught my attention while going over the Anzac bridge. I thought for a second - Rocket IIIs don't sound like that, then it dawned on me that this was the real deal !

A BOSS HOSS !!! :shock:
    The fog draped over the Sydney skyline this morning ruined the photo a bit - but made a good post-apocalyptic like background for this beast of a bike. :eek:

Just have a look at the size of the rear tyre and NOS bottles, plate number - CHEV8 !!! :eek:

This bike is just WRONG !!, the ultimate symbol for the ever increasing number of CUBs going around Sydney ! :LOL:

2. Sex with a hot looking tranny is also wrong, but you only have to wander so far wrong before it starts feeling oh so right... :p
  3. Looks comfortable to sit on :roll: What a hunk of shit, really. Considering NOS is illegal for street use, i wouldn't be flashing it around like that either.
  4. I'm just amazed the rider can actually see anything past the tacho.
  5. These things have a 2-Speed semi automatic transmission !!
    Yes !! . . 2-Speed !, the second gear is override ! :shock:

You might as well be asking for the baby Seal fur seat cover and White Rhino hide leathers when optioning one of these !!
  6. Not even going to ask................. :?
  7. I thought as much.
    I'm surprised it doesn't have a big wing on the back and a fake plastic airscoop on the fuel tank as well.
  8. I followed one around a racetrack for a lap, watching him grind his $55,000 bike and $20,000 paint job away around the corners, and then smoke the bejesus out of it whenever it straightened up. I swear he went for about 400m at one point without a shred of traction to the rear wheel.
  9. haha thats awesome :LOL:
    i wouldnt want try splitting across the ANZAC in peak hour with those bars and 3 tonnes of iron between my legs. ill stick to my storm thanks
  10. I luuuurrve stuff that does that :grin: .

Back in the UK I used to go to events like this:

mainly to watch the Napier Bentley hurtle up the straights pointing at 45 degrees to its direction of travel :grin: .
  11. Can I say something, with all due respect?

If you have something to say, then you should have stopped the rider and called him a BOGAN to his face, rather than sit behind your comfortable computer and badmouth him to the world.

I don't like the bike either, but I respect others' choices.
  12. You say that like being a Bogan is a bad thing. :?
  13. With all due respect, your in a cage driving to work and you call him a bogan!!!! :wink: :)
  14. These days being a bogan isn't the social suicide it once was.

Hell, most people who know me would probably pick 'bogan' as a defining feature. I've got the flannies, the cheap uggboots, the dogs and a shed bigger than my house and when I smoke, I smoke winnie blues :cool: :LOL: . I'm missing the 'cashes-up' bit but am working on it :grin: .

The people who denegrate others who are a bit working class in their approach are generally the same wankers that other people look upon as scrabbling social leeches that consider owning 318i a status symbol of a person on the rise....but I've heard the saying that shit always floats to the top :wink:
  15. So the fact that Micky has a car and a job makes him a bogan? Gee, I'd better sell my car and get on the dole - I want to be part of high society!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. You cant fool me, you ride an Aprilla Tuono, you cant be a bogan, not even if you stuff those Winnie blues in the sleeve of your tight black t shirt :)
  17. what size engine is in these bad boys?
  18. 'Ere, you're not my long lost twin brother are you? :LOL: