Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

classic Honda cb750 or similar rental in Sydney?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by buckett, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Howdy!

I'm aware this is super specific and a long shot but i was wondering if anyone knew of any place/ person that hires classic bikes - ideally a Honda cb750 or something similar.

It's a present for my Dad's birthday who no longer has his own bike and always reminisces about how a cb750 was always his dream bike growing up.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas as to where I could find a place that rents bikes like this you'd be my hero!

2. let him ride your bike
  3. haha

I do but it's a cb250 and he's a big guy so i don't think it's the same fun factor!
  4. i carnt see anyone letting your dad on there classic honda. these are not throw away bikes now days .you can pay up to $10,000 dollars for a good old 750 honda.i have a few vintage bikes and there is no way any one is getting on them ,,,, the time and money we throw at our vintage motor bikes will shock you
  5. I'm aware of the value and effort put into the bike. as i said in the original post i realize it's along shot I'm just asking on the off chance there is a business who does it (obviously with standard hire procedures).

I'm looking at getting something similar as my next bike so I've already been acquainted with the time and effort put in to a vintage bike.

anyways cheers for the input
    • Like Like x 1