Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Clarkson Quotes

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by gegvasco, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Apologies if posted before. Personal favourites in bold.

2. Koenigsegg are saying that the CCX is more comfortable. More comfortable than what... BEING STABBED?"

hope so...i want one!!
  3. Hahaa, had a great laugh.
  4. Love it.

He's a wanker, but my kind of wanker.
  5. Saw one the other day that made me piss myself, it was something like:

"The 911's dashboard is a complete mess. If I filled my mouth with all these bulbs, buttons and dials, and then sneezed, they'd come out in a more logical order."
  6. I like this one.

and so true.
  7. :LOL: :LOL: great read.
    Yes the man might be a wanker, but at least he's a funny wanker.
  8. On SBS's upcoming Aussie Top Gear series:

"Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson said: “I'm delighted that Top Gear is going to Australia. Maybe the first guest could be Jonny Wilkinson.â€"

9. i like him more than i like sammy newman. i see him as the sammy newman of the car scene, but with a personality. his comments are gold, and i listen to what he ahs to say about cars to be honest as he seems to tell it how it is as opposed to making shit smell like roses.
  10. Are you *deliberately* asking for a belting? Newman is to Clarkson as Winehouse is to Aguilera.
  11. Are you saying sam newman should go to rehab?
  12. They're both dirty skanks?
  13. As eloquent, pertinent and emphatic as the statement may be, I'm far too hairy-chested and laden with manliness to understand it... Would slipping into a dress help? Perhaps you could lend me one, Loz?

14. forgive me if I am wrong but if you are refering to sam newman as in the football personality...
    That POMS Simply deservs a cricket bat to the head.
  15. Do you really think he'd notice? :LOL:
  16. G'day everyone,.....

What time is Top Gear on?

Dr Who?
  17. Whenever you get Bittorrent and download the episodes.

Or 7.30 Saturday nights on SBS.
  18. ANd there's that Ewen McGregor show after where they ride around the world on their bikes, good sat nite viewing if you ain't going out
  19. hahaha, from the latest episode of TG:

Jeremy Clarkson (JC)
    James Blunt (J8)