Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

City West Yamaha

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by port80, Jan 15, 2006.

1. I have had my bike there a couple of times and bought a bit of gear from them now. Each time I have walked into the store somebody has been up to speak with me promptly and politly (even when my daughter was tearing the store apart), great with advice without sales pressure.
    The service department is up to the task as well. Both times I have had my bike there they had my bike ready, parts on hand and been polite.

Should also mention the range of second hand two fiddys they stock too.

Great to have a store like that so close, check them out.

2. Whilst I cant vouch for their service Dept. (they just don't do Saab's) Their customer service is awesome.

Walked into the local Honda dealer, stood around for what seemed 5 minutes, was ignored by all and sundry, one woman having breakfast, one bloke walked right past me, the other standing at the rear of the shop trying to look busy.

I walked out and went to City West Yamaha. Was greeted upon entry, asked how my day was so far, you know the usual, stuff you cop from sales people.

Then he asked if he could help me, told him why I was there and got the appropriate person to help me.

Left there thinking these blokes are orrite :)

They have a service dept that is run by a factory trained technician, I was told where he was poached from but I forget now.

Lets hope they keep up the good work.

3. Quick update on these guys. After having my Spada serviced there several times over the year I really have only had a positive experience with City West.

It came time to let my Spada go and move to the Across, City West lined up a few deals on their ZZRs in stock, but I really wanted an Across. I rang them just as I was buying the Across to see if they could sway me, but after going through the offered deal they suggested it was too good to not go for. Instead of trying to talk me out of the deal they spent ten minutes on the phone going over the bike with me and ensuring I was getting a good example.

After getting the bike home I rang and organised a time to get it inspected whilst still under warranty. They spent fifteen minutes looking over the bike and chatting to me about it for which they didn't charge.

This and the honest and professional service I recieve is why I recommend these guys for servicing for those of us in the West.