Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

City Triumph opening 16th December

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by spawn, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Does anyone know what City Triumph have planned for their opening celebrations? Was thinking of popping in over lunch time tomorrow to have a look (and find out where my Striple R is!).

2. Oo0o0oer! Didn't know there was an official opening thing going.

I was in the store the other day, and it looks pretty cool. Only problem is you have to deal with the Harley riders on the other side of the floor. :shock:
  3. If you haven't already received your personal invitation for tomorrow night's official opening, then you won't be going, I'd say.
    RSVP was last week.
    Doors might be open for casual visitors daytime, though...
  4. I appear to have scored an invite complements of one of NRs friendly mods (thankyou), so I'll be along. I am planning on not drinking so much of their free booze that they'll be able to talk me into upgrading from my current and much-loved Street Triple to the new R. Should be interesting though, I'm looking forward to it.