Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

City Racing - Honda CBR 1000RR

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Rohizle, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Whoa!

2. This guy cant sneak up on anybody. His steel balls clanging give him away every time.

On a side note, every time he banked over to get around a car or bend I found myself tilting my head in the same direction. Maybe Im having withdrawals...
  3. Getaway Rider.
  4. Did anybody else see dead kittens?
  5. Very cool. Looks a bit wilder than it really is I think, but still pretty ballsy. Certainly fun to watch.
  6. too crazy!
  7. G'day everyone,...

Anyone else see the red light he went through when he did the U turn,..?

Holy Cow,... those speeds in that tunnel between solid concrete and cars, and painted lines,...
    All I am thinking is: OUCH!...

And that poor guy on the bike after he came out of the tunnel,... must have scared the crud out of him!??

On the bright side though,.... I think he might have cleaned his spark plugs of any fouling they might have had on them at the start!

Dr Who?
  8. Unbelievable :eek:, all it would have taken was a sudden lane change by a car or truck in front of him and he would have been roadkill. Good riding otherwise and very entertaining :popcorn:
  9. #9 Salty, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Holy crud. They're defiantly confident.
    Don't think you could pull that off in Sydney's traffic though.