Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Chuffed I Know I Am

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by fuggit, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Well what a day it has been :roll: , woke up feeling pretty excited about picking up my new bike hmm well i went in at 1130 to find out that the guy hasn't blue slipped the bike, Bugger i can wait JUST after waiting all afternoon till 3ish i went in again and there the mongrel was waitning for me too sign everything and deposit my hard earned moolah i'm getting excited by this stage, well my helmet hadnt rocked up yet so the bike shop loaned me a new helmet till mine gets here hopefully tommorrow :D all that was left was for me to fuel up and go for a cruise, well i did that and headed into the setting sun well fugg me unfuggin believeable not a friggin fuggin corner for 50 k's goddammit ](*,) you idiot ](*,) oh well guess i better turn around and head back home for a beer or 2 still it was GOOD
    Chuffed I Know I Am :D :D :D

oh yeh the pics will be coming in the next coupla days :D

2. No-one cares that you've got a new bike, Nigel, no-one is the least bit interested!!!
    Just kidding, mate, enjoy the new sounds and smells and feelings and ignore us jealous old sods!!!!
  3. Residents of Cobar and surrounding areas....BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. [rc36Honda wrote]
    Residents of Cobar and surrounding areas....BEWARE!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

actually any where on the east coast :LOL: :LOL:
  5. I hope so cos it's been running around in my head for a couple of weeks now that here's a guy buying a sports bike, and the nearest twisties are hundreds of miles away!!!
  6. You can't win em all! hey.

Theres always next weekend!!
  7. free plug!! yes, next weekend.
  8. Congrats :)
    What tipped the choice for an R6?