Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Chrome R6

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by pringa8, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Holy chrome batman! :shock:

2. Weak as piss, he left the seat and tyres black :roll: :roll: :roll:

Can you imagine coming back to that after it has been sitting in the ozzie sun for a few hours, ouch! :shock: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. the only thing that bike is good for is mounting on your lounge room wall :grin:

<wish I had that sort of time and money>
  4. Agreed.
  5. Giving it a clean after the first ride in the wet would be torturous!.. :shock:
    Oh...I see...it's not meant to be ridden...it's only for show!?...Who'd wanna bike you could'nt or did'nt want to ride...eurgh!
  6. Not to mention, that in Australia anyway, it is actually illegal to have a wholly reflective vehicle. This is primarily due to the sunglare factor. It's bad enough having sunlight bounce awkwardly off the window of some car in front, imagine if from no matter which angle you viewed some vehicle that you had sunlight being mirrored straight into your eyes.

Not only is it just for show only, it'd just be downright dangerous to other drivers/riders to ride it around on a bright sunny day.

Looks nice though, I'll give it that.
  7. oh god... where the pigeon? :wink:
  8. That sent my gaydar off the scale.
  9. Thats a r1.
  10. Sure the cops won't pull you on that thing when your blinding thier ass :cool:
  11. no doubt that wont be robber proof :)
  12. LMFAO!!!!! :grin:
  13. Ugly is what that is, IMHO :shock:
  14. Motorlarium - Motorbike and solarium in one for squid
  15. Wouldn't be hot in the sun, the chrome reflects all the sun :) those mv pipes look good :cool: