Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Chrome Aston Martin

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Farab, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Looks fairly nice. Would be a real headturner.
  2. I like attention, like most people.

I don't like attention that much though. It's asking to be keyed.

err, no it's not, it's a monument to bad taste
  4. The way chrome traps heat, you'd need a 300kW air conditioner.
  5. Proves what I always said, you can't buy taste...
  6. I like! I hope there's a clear coat on it though, that would be a biatch to keep shiny otherwise!
  7. I was prepared to be disgusted, but I actually quite like it.
  8. Its going to leave a path of death and destruction in its wake as people are blinded by the sun shining off that bloody thing.
  9. There'd have to be a dawn and dusk curfew if you're driving the bloody thing!

Seen a couple of examples before, including a chrome Land Rover at a motor show.

If you want the real wank factor, go gold plated-

10. some cars look good no matter what paint it's finished in
    the Aston still looks gorgeous. but on account of slavery being illegalised and the prospect of polishing all that chrome myself, I think i'd stick with British Racing Green
  11. It's located in the UK, silly. :p

12. would look heaps better in matt black...then again an Aston would look good in any colour IMO.
  13. I don't like the wheels, but like ibast I don't actually mind it, despite my preconception.

No matter how ridiculous you think something is, there's always something out there to top it...