Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Christmas time

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by firefling, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Is there anybody who is not going to be spending their Christmas break with family? If there is, would they be interested in a trip to thredbo or somewhere like that?

2. Normally my family dont do anything for xmas so I might be up for this depending on what the other half wants to do :)

mmmmmm cold place in hot weather....... i hate it when its hot :cry:
    canada damit!

3. Seeing as your unable to be with family minna , i will do the honerable thing and let you take my place to see my family . I wont be happy going to thredbo but it's a sacrifice im willing to take .

4. :LOL: thanks midnight, but I really couldn't deprive Rhonda the chance to be with her kids :p :LOL: :LOL:

5. We're whipping over to Adelaide, all being well...

6. There's nothing like coming into Dead Horse Gap.... :D

7. When you say Christmas time Minna, what exact dates are we talking here? I have to be home by the 27th of December cause otherwise I won't be accompanying my 400 to New Zealand :wink: And there aint much chance of that happening :LOL: