Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Christmas in November...

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by VCM, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Well she asked me what I'd like for Christmas ... " A pair of Draggin Jeans! " :dance: I replied. But I'd better go and try some on to see what size fits, I may need to have em specially ordered ( being only like 5' 4" :shock: ).

So off I went to Geoff Taylors ...
    Tried a few types and ended up with a pair of size 30 traffic jeans ( fitted perfectly - apart from the length... I had to get em taken up a few inches the next day.

Anyways I wore em riding home last Saturday, after picking them up from getting taken up. I love em !!! Showed the wife and She wanted to wrap em and keep em under the chrissy tree ( being a christmas present afterall ). I said "no problem hon, I just hope I dont take a fall between now and Christmas wearing ordinary jeans :p :p
    Needless to say, I haven't taken them off since .. well only to wash em.
    I think my next pair will be some cargos, they look dressy enuff to go out to dinner in :wink:

Do any of you guys wear your draggins any other time apart from riding?
  2. Yeah man that's the whole point of draggins I used to wear draggins to work all the time, thankfully I've not had to wear a monkey suit to work unless I had to meet clients.

Don't wash your draggins too often and definitely dry in shade as the kevlar deteriorates more quickly.
  3. Thanks for the TIP Nee ! :beer:
  4. Maybe i picked some bad ones, but I wouldn't be seen in my smelly, unwashed, tattered draggins anywhere but on a bike...
  5. yep i wear mine everywhere...though i normally keep 2 pairs, one a bit newer and i use them when i go out etc.... :)
  6. I bought the 'traffic' jeans. I reckon they look pretty stylish :)

Great idea stewy !! Gonna put my birthday present order in early for a pair of cargos. :p