Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Christian Bale: pathetic tantrum

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by russ, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Coz famous people aren't allowed to have a bad day at work.
  2. Everyone has a bad day at work. Not everyone is enough of a spoilt twat to scream abuse at a colleague well after the point has been made.
  3. i see things in the professional world dont progress far past high school drama/acting class
  4. Somebody needs a hug.
  5. This is so funny.

I am a little jealous really. Theres alot of times at work I would love to just go off at people staff / customers. At least he can get away with it.
  6. Bale is a tosspot for overdoing it.
    Point was made.
    Earning the amount he makes and behaving like a spoilt child just doesn't cut it with me.
  7. He's the guy that plays Batman.
  8. :LOL: that made my day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  9. Is he related to Tom Cruise or something? What an @reshole!!
  10. If theres one thing thats SACRED on a movie set it is dont fcuk with the shot.

sounsd like the guy concerned did it more than once, and didnt seem to care or learn from it.

When you spend so long trying to perfect ANYTHING you do, and someone keeps fcuking it up for you without remorse....you'd get pissed too.

let alone the fact that go knows how much that shot might have cost...
  11. yeh but Shane Hurlbut (asc) probably knows that already.

12. Apart from the fact he apparently doesnt.

ah...yeah...first few lines of the guys bio

SHANE HURLBUT grew up on Goose Lane Road on a 250-acre farm in Aurora, New York. Before moving to Boston to pursue a degree in film from Emerson College, he spent many hours tapping maple trees and produced mouth-watering Grade A maple syrup

All those movies are shithouse with b grade celebs, mostly...
    Stirling work.
  13. not to get off topic... but you missed the ASC.

hacks don't get given that.
  14. So these wannabe Oliviers surround themselves with simpering hangers-on who tell them they're great and eventually they believe it and behave like the greats DON'T :LOL:.
  15. Hilarious stuff!
    Big heads demand lots of pampering especially if big money rolls in and so their tanty's usually get overlooked.
    Could you blame anyone from keying Bale's car after that outburst though? [​IMG]
  16. I don't know. Maybe the target of the rant was being a clown and not paying attention and then was flippant about the whole thing. There is a difference between saying "sorry" and saying you are sorry. KRudd has proved that! Maybe the bit the sound recordist DIDN'T release to the internet was his mate being flippant about it. And it seems like context is an issue when you can't see or hear the pretext to the rant and struggle to hear the responses of the bloke copping it.

So he blew up. Maybe it was justified and maybe not. NRs are famous for arguing that you shouldn't judge traffic offences or accidents out of context when you don't know the situation or the facts yet apparently it is OK to pay out on someone in the spotlight when equally uninformed.

This seems a lot like when you see video of stars blowing up when the Paparrazzi hound them. I'd blow up under those circumstances too I reckon.
  17. Sleddog, i actually listen to it as a proper soundtrack. It's great !
    \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:grin: :grin: :grin: