Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Choosing a wife

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Guest, Oct 5, 2005.

1. A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total make over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several !
    times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.
    Men are like that, you know.
  2. exactly what i would have done :p
  3. You are a cynical little miss aren't you lids?? (And probably right, too!!) :LOL:
  4. That's it - be like that - stereotype us all!

Go on, show us ya tits
  5. hmmm..... i would of said the one with the best looking boobs, hmm maybe thats where i am going wrong in life :? :LOL:
  6. Greek girls can be like that hornet ......
  7. ooooo, not touching THAT one with a barge pole.
    No, Lids searched the 'Net and found me a hotel room in Melbourne, for a real good price, for the night of the Netrider Dinner, so I won't hear anything bad about her! (might SAY a few silly things, though.....)
  8. You know what I like best about this story?

It has big boobs in it.

I like boobs.
  9. Pity I'm not Greek then. lol!! :butt:

:D :D
  10. Should of asked around I would of put you up for the night.

BTW W.I.F.E is actually and acronym. It stands for Washing Iroing Fu@king Etc :LOL: :p :LOL:
  11. I didn't say anyhting bad about her, I just said that Greek girls can be like that...... well Mouth told me so anyway .......

and Lids, I don't believe you, I heard that you really are Greek shhhhh ;)
  12. Where did you get the Greek thing from Doonks??? I think you miss read the "Geek" thread. :p :p
  13. I liked that won! :LOL: maybe someone wants $5,000 and wishes they had boobs :p :LOL:
  14. $5000 would buy you a decent set :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: But I'm happy to donate my man boobs for free :p
  15. What size cup? I've been thinking about getting some :))
  16. rumour has it ..........

17. I knew a girl with an great pair of DD's, and they only cost $3000. I tell ya, there are some gifted surgeons out there :LOL:
  18. Don't do it, I never get anything done....I just sit around all day and play with em!!
  19. Ok, and if you decide to marry one, why should she wear white?

Come on, someone must know. :wink:
  20. To match the appliances?