Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Chocolate Run?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by es, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who is interested in a chocolate tour? I need to know whos up for it so i can tailor the route a little better & maybe ask a couple of you to be group leaders and such.
    let me know if you are voluntering for a position of responsibility :)
    It will be on a saturday in june. probably the 10th.

2. i believe you have selected the long weekend there.
    You may not get a huge turn out if people are going away for the long weekend...
    I know I for one am.
  3. Chocolate on the 10th of June: I'm highly likely to be there, unless I give in to the temptation of the Raven track day at Broadford.

eany meany miney mo
  4. That will be a yes. !!
  5. I'm in, as long as wheather is good.

Last nite's ride home was not fun at all :(
  6. What :shock: It was great fun (Rolling burnouts FTW :LOL:)
  7. Its the only weekend I have free.... and my freeness is more important than yours ;) :LOL:
  8. Put me down for a probably. If I can make it, I'm happy to take on a job for you. :)
  9. Dave and I should be there Eswen, sounds like fun....and chocolate....mmmmm :grin:
  10. Make sure you come cashed up, some of these places were charging $94 a kilo :shock:
  11. Oh, and you could probably put down Cadbury aka Shannon, she's always up for a chocolate fest ;)
  12. Sounds like Couverture.
  13. I do not think I can make this as I do not finish work until 1 pm on the day in question.
  14. thats ok, we will be stopping in several easy to find places... perhaps you could meet us in [insert mystery location here]?
  15. Put me down as a maybe (bike better be fixed by then). If you're going where I think you're going then I might join the start in Melbourne but head home my own way. Might be able to round up another rider or two unless they have other plans for the long w/end.
  16. I dont think im going where you think im going... we are staying in the city :)
  17. Fine, in that case I'll just go on a ride by myself then [-( :)
  18. aw cmon itll be fun.... if you do want to come you can stay at my place :) maybe ill try to get a geek night happening on the 10th too
  19. Yeah okay consider me a "maybe" at this stage, already eaten all the chocolate from Saturday so need to restock.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.