Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Choc club

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by es, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Crazy, Hopelessly Obsessed Chocoholics club. (name is a work in progress ok?)

2. Put me down as an applicant... :oops:

If you need a reference, Flipper will tell you what I'm like with chocolate. :oops: :LOL:
  3. Sounds like some thing right down my alley.
  4. Ok. to be acepted one must:
    - Google for a pic of their favorite chocolate and post a link. No fat pics.
    - 5 reasons why chocolate rules
    - confess as to the worst thing you did in order to obtain chocoalte
    - confess to the second worst thing you did

more requirements to follow... perhaps.

5. Can't post...Eating!!!
  6. dude. thats so last year. I post, typing with one hand or using the mouse to copy and paste.
  7. I just wanted to use this pic =/

8. Slight problem here - I love all chocolate.. There'd be pages upon pages of links. :LOL:

1. It contains Oleic Acid - raises good cholesterol and reduces the risk of clogged arteries.
    2. Chocolate increases levels of serotonin, endorphins and phenylethylamine, relieving stress .
    3. It's impossible to have a real mud cake without chocolate.
    4. Chocolate's scientific name, "Theobroma Cacao", is literally translated as "Fruit of Gods"
    5. You can eat chocolate in public without getting arrested, unlike other pleasure inducing habits.. :wink:

I choose to remain silent on the grounds of self-incriminiation. :wink:
  10. Ok fine its 12:45am and I'm still at work reinstalling a laptop for tomorrow morning and can't be arsed putting in the effort.
  11. go join the geek club matt :p
  12. Try this chocolate....it's DIVINE!! Derek & I found it at the Knox Coles a few weeks ago and we tried the 70% cocoa dark chocolate...absolutely delicious! Then last weekend we found an abundence of flavours at the Oxfam shop in Chapel St and we tried the white chocolate....oh...the sheer pleasure to the palate!

13. I can give you 2 sites :)

- 5 reasons why chocolate rules
    1. Chocolate is delicious
    2. Chocolate is delicious
    3. Chocolate is delicious
    4. Chocolate is delicious
    5. Chocolate is delicious
    Honestly do you really need 5 reasons to pig out on chocolate? 1 is usually good enough ;)

- confess as to the worst thing you did in order to obtain chocoalte
    - confess to the second worst thing you did
    Where do I begin? If I start confessing, I'll be here all night :|
  14. :evil: :evil: :evil: Bloody stupid laptop!!! :evil: :evil:
  15. I wanna join .............. but too late to make sense - think about it tomorrow whilst eating Minna & I's winnings :D
  16. Sorry, no time..... eating ...... *gulp* ....... chocolate.....

..... *gulp*........
  17. OK, as an older member of the forum, (and therefore having consumed more chocolate than many) I hereby apply for membership of this august body. Herewith my application.

1. an appropriate picture, in this case, of a chocolate factory
    http://home.exetel.com.au/hornethome/chocolate factory.jpg

2. Chocolate rules because
    a. God loves chocolate; there are no prohibitions in the Bible about chocolate, unlike with other pleasurable past-times.
    b. No wars have ever been fought over chocolate; mankind universally agrees on its wonderfulness
    c. Chocolate is not gender-specific; it is loved by females and males alike
    d. Chocolate supports millions of jobs in the weight-loss industry, thereby providing economic benefits far past its profits to the merchants who sell it
    e. Chocolate is the default currency of the Netrider forum.

3. Worst thing done; pinching mum's milk money to buy chocolate; ............... when I was 47! (j/k)

4. Nothing could be worse than above, except perhaps getting caught!
  18. I'll let my wife know about this club...
  19. Ummm...err...I uh...I...I...I don't actually like chocolate.
  20. application.... DENIED!

go join CHA Chocolate Haters Annon