Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Chinese men destroy $650,000 Lamborghini in protest over servicing dispute.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by goz, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Sux having money!

Video here

2. more money than sense
    it's no skin off lambo's nose.
  3. they're probably just thinking "awesome, one less car we've got to service." i'm sure they're pretty complex!
  4. At least its been spared from a life of being driven by an Asian :bolt:
  5. Should perhaps have bought a Camry?

6. Racism is bad, mmmk?
  7. Actually if the guy is seriously loaded which he looks like he is then thats probably the best outcome, instead of spending hundreds of thousands on a shrink.

Its sweet revenge against Lambo, worldwide and viral coverage for garbage service can seriously damage a company's rep, granted Lambo doesnt have a good reliability rep to begin with.
  8. Yeah all my mates are raging about poor lambo servicing...!!!

Just taking a dig, where has there poor reputation been documented or stemed from?? Or have I been living under a rock??
  9. I don't know about now, but they were alway regarded as the most agricultural of the Italian Supercars. Not as bad as De Tomasa but they didn't make their own engines...
  10. Now they're just expensive Audis.
  11. And so they should be :)

Lamborghini started with tractors...

12. And now the best the family can manage is this:
    And a whole bunch of overpriced crap with a slightly different logo to the one they sold off in the 70's.