Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Chicks on bikes are so hot?!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by smileskyles, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A rather strange and disturbing incident occurred to me recently, and as I was telling this story to some bike friends, they encouraged me to post it as it may amuse, so here goes...
    I was riding home from work, pulled up at some lights. 2 fellas sitting in a jeep to my left. Fella in passenger seat waves enthusiastically at me, and gives me thumbs up - I respond with thumbs up and a little wave. I look back at him again, and he continues to wave, I'm thinking, this bloke really likes bikes I s'pse.
    Then to my astonishment, the next I know, he's exiting his car and jogging around to my side to talk to me - he says "chicks on bikes are so hot! you do such a good thing for guys like me, it really turns us on! hey are you married?" to which i could honestly reply "yes". he says "oh, ok. pity. anyway, keep it up, yeeeeeah, chicks on bikes, woo hoo!", he shakes my hand, then returns to his car, soon after the lights go green and I turn off the road and go home.

Even if I had been single, I'm not sure if I would've felt creeped out/complimented/turned on...? (I strongly suspect not the latter!)

So in my 15 months riding history, this one goes down as my favourite story so far...!

and p.s. this left me wondering "do all fellas feel this way when they see a chick on a bike?" my husband says "yes, but they wouldn't normally take it that far". i'd be interested in general thoughts on this...
  2. #2 russ, Nov 14, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2016
  3. Sure, but I prefer them on me!!! :grin:
  4. =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
  5. Chicks

Chicks on bikes.................mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nuff said!

Trinity and Dark Angel spring to mind..... :p
  6. Re: Chicks

Who are they? I gotta get out more..
  7. Aahhh c'mon you loved it! :)

But yea chicks on bikes definitely get a few plus' from me! And if they're wearing tight leathers.......Whoa whoa wee waa!!!
  8. Oh for sure, chicks on bikes are hot - I reckon anyway. However, chicks on scooters are 'shopping bag carrying lane splitters'.
  9. Tell me, is it really that appealing when a chick on a bike, no more powerful than your own, passes you on a tight section in the hills, gives you the bird as she goes, and the next time you see her is at the pub, where she's already had three pints 'cos she left you for dead??

I think chicks at the beach are more appealing than chicks on bikes. Besides, can you really tell that the full-leather wearing, tinted visor, sportsbike riding person, huntched over the tank and knee-down in every corner is really a chick, and not just some skinny bloke with chicken legs?? Hmmm..?
  10. Re: Chicks

Definitely Dark Angel, damn straight.

As for all girls on bike... well let's not get ahead of ourselves... there are always the exceptions to the rule.
  11. Yeah, of course you can notice the difference when a girl is riding a bike -It's all in the position and posture.

Seriously though, I can notice almost immediately if a female is riding.
  12. And what, pray tell, are these differences exactly?? I must know so I can stop perving on so many blokes when I'm out riding...
  13. How about a pink helmet? A growing chest or a ZZR-250...

Don't know, can just notice the difference - I'm not saying I'm right 100% of the time though.
  14. Hey, come, come now. I think we might be discriminating against those strapping, hetro, men who ride ZZR250's and favour the colour pink!
  15. lmao - yeah ok, I take back what I said. lol ;-)
  16. Yeah, be careful with those pink wearing, ZZR riding snags. :) They are everywhere.
  17. attention. i am mildly drunk after having a f**************cking great night.

that is all.
  18. LMAO :LOL: :LOL:
  19. Thanks Slyfox
  20. I'd have to agree, chicks on bikes are HOT. Especially on a fully faired sports bike. Even better if you're behind them :p

Trying to convince my ex to get an nsr, hawttt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.