Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Chicks and Bikes don't Mix

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by v_quixotic, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Hey guys,

You know what I'm talking about. You and your mates are all set to do a blokes weekend down the GOR. Tents, sleeping-bags, beer, Stone's Green Ginger Wine and baked beans. It's going to be wet, cold and miserable but you don't care 'cos riding bikes is grouse and the tar on the other side of Apollo Bay (Laver's Hill section) is grippy even when its wet.

Then disaster strikes...

One of your mates' girlfriends wants to come along. She whinges and moans the whole time. She thumps him on the back forcing him to ride slowly at the back of the pack through the twisties. She tells you its unsafe put an inch of petrol in the empty Stone's bottle, screw the lid on, sit it in the fire and make a nice flamy mushroom cloud (as you do) and wont let her bloke take part in a game of 'flaming' footy.

Next year its worse...

She's got her learner's permit and a clapped-out old Honda CB250N (She's christened it Nelly and thinks it's good despite everyone telling her she should have bought the CBX250 single instead). You and your mates have to wait forever at the turn-offs for her to catch up and, horror-of-horrors, she actually drops it at a set of traffic lights in Geelong, spraining her ankle. Naturally her bloke has to bail and take her home...

Mercifully, the relationship disolved soon after and the mid-winter GOR runs were restored to their former glory. 'Cos let's face it, Chicks and Bikes don't Mix!

So, what are your worst chicks and bikes don't mix stories?
  2. no comment :roll:

nar, my girls ok, she does take a little of the fun out of my faster runs but its probably for the best. last time she didn't come with, i lost my licence for 12 months :LOL:
  3. Well definantly need some popcorn for this one :)
  4. :LOL:

thats friggin hilarious. watch out for the 'chicks and bikes' don't mix comments though - the hot water is bubbling!

I think the bigger issue is 'chicks and blokes weekends don't mix' - and I have a few of those stories...
  5. Ooooh man, you're tempting fate and scorn with this one. I'm steering well clear of this. I wear the pants in my family....er what....what was that dear...yes coming...turning off the computer now...:LOL:
  6. Going cheep : 1 x NASA fire rescue suite

Good for walking through fire or protecting ones self from the flamming there about to get.

PS: Jason you supply the popcorn and i'll get the BBQ fired up

this is guna be good !

Oh and as to the thread ................ no comment

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. haha nods ;p
  8. can i come on this next weekend away? :D

i think the title should have been chick and blokes weekends dont mix like dan said ;)
  9. Mmmmm .. BBQ. King prawns please :)
  10. Ducati owners must love pain... :LOL: :LOL:
  11. Hey, I'm alright. My girlfriend comes from a biker family. Her dad was a %1'er in his day and her brother is a regular rider. I won't have to worry about her being an anchor when she gets a bike :p

Damn funny story, though. Thing I've found is that you've really got to put your foot down when it comes to "mates weekends".
  12. bwhahahahahaha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Don't be such wusses. Reclaim your manhood and regail us with tales of how your testicular fortitude was cruelly emasculated by whiney women!
  14. I would, mate, but I like my sex regular, and 'Miss Palm and her Five Lovely Daughters' don't count.
  15. Yeah it comes with the owners manual dont it ?

Paragraph 1 1st line :

You bought one of our bikes ? Bahawhahahahahahaha
    Welcome to the world of pain and comments about noisey clutches !

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hmmm now im thinking i might just keep that Flame suite for myself

:LOL: :p :LOL:
  16. dip my toe in here ...... its warm.........boiling under the surface ......the tension is mounting ...........people are dying to say something but dont want to be on the end of a barage of PC abuse.
    well some one has to try and calm the tension building ....so this is where my great communication and counselling skills come in .

Of course they dont mix , why in the hell would you want to take the G/F on a males away weekend ?
    unless she is going to put out for everyone of course.
  17. so you've only been with this bird for a couple of months then? :LOL: :p
  18. Ten months and counting! bwahahah.
  19. Hey dude here's an idea, it's simple enough............ find yourself a girlfriend that rides.

20. paintball weekend with a few mates, some genius decides that the girls will love it and they should come as well.

Well they hated it, and they bitched an moaned about everything, got shot within 4 seconds every game and sat down together for some more bitching and moaning. The missus got shot in the neck (said it was too hot to wear the neck gaurd) and sooked up for the rest of the day - at least I got to take her paintballs.

One of the mate's missus decided that she didn't need the chest gaurd for one game, and promptly got shot in the boob - two out. There were other chicks (not with us) who had a blast though.