Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Chic gets Tazered (Vid)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Dazza, Jun 7, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. Sounded like a cat fight.

Silly bint.

3. I watched it at work and was on a different window when she was panting and moaning.... one of my workmates questioned what I was watching.... :shock: when I showed him however he was in stiches as was I.....
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Woman
    "Why did you taze me?!...."

Cop
    "you're under arrest..."

"what FOR?!"

"Driving without a licence"

"Oh no........"

FUNNY FUNNY SH!T :D:D

4. hahahahaha love it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

5. So thats how you get them off the phone :shock: .

6. Far canal, are the yanks a bit full on or what? Wonder what you get for armed robbery over there? Gut full of shotgun pellets?

7. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Aha ha ha ha !!!!!

From first hand experience, it feels like you're being hit by a jackhammer, but not as long as she wails for.

I love it!!

8. Oh man that cop woulda had to use every ounce of his strength not to slap her. hahaha

9. Hey, the cop clearly asked her at least three times or she'd get tazed. If she got out after the first, it wouldn't have happened. I've got a lot of respect for that cop.

RESPECT MY AUTHORI-TIE BIATCH!

I'd rather get tazed than beaten with a baton any day.
    But then i woulda got out the car when a cop asked me.

Hella funny!

10. what a crackup that is tooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lollamao
    i wish hed taze her again to stop her from screaming...!!!! bwahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahaha
    i want me a tazer

:LOL: :LOL:
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa DONT TOUCH ME!!!!

11. Yeah, but think of it from the cops perspective. You can buy a gun at a corner store. You've got to assume evrey single person has a gun on them.

Taser is non lethal, and much better than being beaten around the head with a club.