Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Chequered Flag

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by VCM, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Has anyone had any experience with these guys?
    I think they are partnered with Ridetek.
    Thinking of booking for a course with them next month.

aV1DFRh9.

2. are you thinking of broadford on the 15th sept?
    spoke to him this morning and it sounds OK.

3. I did consider it, but was thinking Sandown Park would be much closer to me.

4. they only do the intermediate course at sandown. have to go to broadford for the advanced courses!

5. Intermediate .. that's me :oops:

6. did the HART intermediate one last year. learnt a lot but need something a bit more on corner lines and braking points now.

7. This might be a bit older now, but I'm doing the Broadford one on the 15th of Sept.

I've spoken with Mel a couple of times about their courses, and Mel suggested I'd probably get more out of the advance course - so I'm really looking forward to it.

For me, it's about getting confident with the bike itself as well as the lines and braking points (if that makes sense?).

8. probably won't do the advanced course just yet cause I need leathers and I don't have any :(

9. fair enough, I got some matching leather pants for my jacket, so it doubles as a 2pc.

but then the dog had a go at my boots, so I'm checking out ebay for a cheap new pair.