Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cheetah Motorcycle Alarm & Immobliliser

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Romus, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Mods, please move this thread to a more appropriate part of the forum if you don't think it belongs here.

Looking at one of these on ebay for $75 bucks (apparently retails for 220). I know nothing fully protects your bike but at least wanna deter the idiots mentioned here lately that sit on your bike etc when it's parked.

Anyway, I'm not fixed onto this particular model, but it caught my eye. Would like to hear opinions on other models as well.

Thanks everyone :)

2. Do a search under "Jaycar alarm" - a few of us did a group buy. The model we got here in Sydney is Steel Mate and whilst I don't know too many who wired the immobilser (many modern bikes have one anyway) the sensor works fine.

Hey we are the El Rancho on Wendesday night - drop down and see a few of the guys and ask some questions

3. Oh yea, I'm there! :)

Thanks I'll have a search for that.
  4. I still haven't wired up mine. Anybody interested? $55 it's yours. :cool: