Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Check this idiot out

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Blabber the awesome, Dec 5, 2010.

1. I started a Ducati/coffee thread and this idiot joins in and starts dissin another member,who hasnt even posted in the thread,and then defends his actions with half arsed responses.
    Hey,have a go at me-fine,but not a third party.

You decide whether you will buy stuff off this guy-------

This from motolegion-----

My Advice is to help with keeping the bike clean as mentioned before by lowercase

Trailer it to a street around the corner from the cafe then take it of the trailer and ride it the last 50 meters to the cafe to ensure that it remains spotless always

You could also cover it in cotton wool and then a layer of glad wrap while you have it on the trailer to ensure no inadvertent nasty bug splatters its insides all over the screen of the bike for example

Ensure to carry a small sports bag with lots of virgin white flannel material and a brand of 5 minute quick polish ensure to give it a 5 minute detail before starting the engine up and riding that last 50 meters

then do a final buff with a micro fibre cloth -- ensure that it is enjo and not some nameless chinese brand to remove 100 % traces of dust or polish residue

then take your right hand and start furiously pumping your nether regions while dressed in the most expensive two piece matching leathers and boots and gloves you can find to warm yourself up for the Ducati Cafe Riders conversations.

oh and ensure to have a imported non certified helmet as well - the most expensive available anywhere in the world so that you can have something to jerk circle about with Rattus Norvegicus (edit - hard for a circle to be formed with only two people -- go for the dutch rudder instead)

In fact call yourself Rattus Niger ( black rat ) or to be technically accurate " Rattus rattus" and start calling everyone "dahlink" and "little air biscuit trouser burp" in a Zsazsa ( or Eva ) Gabor accent

and while you are doing all organise a few friends ( or buy some ) to come and take a dump on all the other Ducati's but yours

you can easily distract the other riders for this to happen by aggressively pointing at a random passerby and commenting how ( you personally know ) that they lack any culture , finesse or class let alone any style because they drive last years model Mercedes Kompressor convertible

Riding any bike that is not a Yamaha is like having an ugly girlfriend - sure its fun for a while but you wouldn't tell your mates about it.
    Last edited by motolegion; Today at 20:27.

2. Wow he sounds like a troll.....who'd have thought we have fu.cking trolls on Netrider? I understand your pain.

3. ... Lol. + 1.

4. Get ****ed I is legit yo.

5.  Top
  6. a gross generalization, perhaps?

motorcyclists are assholes!

7. Have you checked with your parents?

You used to be funny.

8. that guy is not just an idiot but a first class asshole as well

9. So, moto. Why did you drag the bedazzled name of Rattus into the thread?

10. its a love hate relationship

we love to hate each other any way we can

I am though awaiting to have him eloquently tear me a new one, which is not a case of if but rather when - damn am i going to get violated :)

11. Screw you man, you used to be about the music...you've changed.

12. Ha ha excellent

13. Well, if it's a consensual relationship who am I to stand in the way of true love ;) but please remember that even on an internet forum no means no - and it applies to both of you.

14. I said slag off!

15. OK, not bad :)

16. Now gotta admit Chef, that WAS funny yo?

17. yeah nah