Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Check out my new helmet, glove and jacket shelf!

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by GreenNinja, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Made this today in my garage, from spare wood and stuff i had laying around the house.

Soon there will be a extra jacket, gloves and helmet. Assess is alot easier aswell to my gear and its where my bike is parked.

Mumz pleased now the house is that little bit more tidier.

So pleased with myself, thought i might show it off :grin:

P.S. kinda looks like a person with long neck LoL.

IMG048.

2. where is it?

3. my bad..... just edited it.

4. lol thats spooky..

5. Groovy .

LoL kinda does put some eyes on the helmet :p

6. That is a great idea. :)

7. You stole my IXON Sismic jacket! I have one exactly the same and it rocks!

8. They're pretty kool aye, comfortable and versatile aswell as a casual look without going overborad.

9. A few years back we planned to put up something like that at HQ but never got around to it. Still got the plank of wood tho, so maybe someday.....

10. If you're gonna leave your helmets and jackets out in the garage then don't forget to check them for spiders, and suchlike, before you put them on. :twisted:

11. That looks great :grin:

I would also be checking for spiders etc too :oops:

I remember seeing a helmet hanger ages ago, but can't seem to find it now. this is the closest I can find. Would be very easy to make something similar up.

12. i need to build a shelf and hander for myself, it would be alot easier than leaving them on the lounge :p

13. Looks like you done a great job. Well done . :cool:
    I actually had to buy a cheap wardrobe and had them put 2 shelves at the top with the rail under the second for hanging.