Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Check it out - I'm in the local paper!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by TarmacSamurai, Nov 12, 2014.

• Like Like x 3
  1. Excellent, good luck with the bourgeoning career.
  2. Thanks! Burgeoning is such a great word (especially as I've been doing this for more than a decade!) :)
  3. an overnight sensation :LOL:
  4. Exactly - it's just been a very long night!
  5. You are a humble person who deserves and will achieve much success. Don't every forget your roots or that one netrider who believed in you and took an extraordinary step to reach out to you.

6. Haha! I will always remember!
  7. Thank you Sensei.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TarmacSamuraiTarmacSamurai Congratulations I know how difficult it can be to get published.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. great to see another aussie author getting a shot. my sister was a 20 year overnight sensation, now she's a multi New York times (sci fi fantasy) best seller. Looking forward to checking out your books.
  10. Thanks Conorkc!

Jeffco - who's your sister, I may know of her?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Keri Arthur
  12. Ah, right! I know Keri quite well. I dream of her print runs and sales figures. :) Tell her Alan Baxter says hi next time you see her.
  13. will do mate we r catching up soon :]
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Congrats..

All the best..
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Great work, success can be a long time coming
    • Like Like x 1
  16. You're not wrong, and thanks. I just hope the books sell well now. The reviews since the release in July have been pretty good, so fingers crossed!
  17. Hey Alan Keri says hello :] she wondered how I met you so I filled her in on the dark secretive world of netrider :blackalien:
    said good things bout you and the books so got to read em now :]
  18. Ha! She's too kind. Thanks man, I appreciate it - I have big respect for Keri. Nice to hear her say good things about my work. :D