Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Cheapy ZZR600 (especially one with road rash) / similar

Discussion in 'Wanted' at netrider.net.au started by slygrog, Apr 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey pals, I am on the hunt for a cheap 90s sportsbike, preferably a ZZR600 (the YZF600 looks amazeballz but I ph34r heavier bikes ever since struggling with my GPz550 as a newb). I hate fairings so if the bike doesn't have any, that's better for me (nowhere to store them, feel like I'm ruining a bike if I steal it's fairings etc) but I am willing to undress it myself.

I don't care about its cosmetic situation - I'd probably prefer some imperfection because I want to do some really -- probably unspeakably -- ratty 'fighter styling and, again, I don't want to feel as if I am desecrating something another person would be happy with as-is. Though I am sure I will get over that feeling right quick.

Haven't sold my GB400 yet so unless it is a sub-$1000 jobby (like the YZF on bikesales I just saw), it will probably take me a few days/a week to get some cash together to buy. But if you hear/see/have anything that fits the ticket, let me know.

(Also have been looking at the XR600s.. goddam they're awesome/I am short)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.