Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cheapest Scala G9 Powerset?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by acasta, Sep 9, 2013.

1. I've been looking around fora Scala G9 Powerset for a few weeks and so far have found them for about $490 (ebay and hd-cameras) and both in melborune. Even buying from overseas adds up to about the same when you count postage.

Has anyone found anything cheaper?
  2. Why would you want to buy this sh!t?
    I have the powerset and what a waste of $600. Get the Sena or something else.
  3. I'll buy it off you for $200 then haha.
    My mates have them so I'd like to be compatible with them. I did look into sena and interphone but I don't think I'd be able to connect with the other riders.
  4. Seems like a lot of money when you consider I recently bought 2 of the Aldi ones for $60 each. They are doing a great job.

For comparison, I previously had a basic scala one that did not have anywhere near the functionality but was only $100 from Supercheap.
  5. I have the G4's and am reasonably happy with them and their functionality. They should be able to connect to the G9 but not do the multiway "network" comms.

The G9's are new and are unlikely to be discounted anywhere for a while yet.
  6. Decided to sell. Just not for $200.