Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cheaper stores in Brissie?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by jojo, Jun 13, 2006.

1. I am going to be in Brisbane (from the country) for a few days, and need to pick up a couple of helmets at the bottom end of the market (read cheap but still meet standard) as well as some gloves, and a reasonable off road jacket.
    Any suggestions for a suitable shop along the main Ipswich-Brisbane route? (There will be some chance I will actually find it there.)
    Anyone want to suggest a particular jacket that will be reasonably hard wearing, suitable for off road work (not play) and offer some modicum of protection if I do fall off on the road?

2. Westside Motorcycles and Performance, West Ipswich.
    Cnr Brisbane & Hooper St. They just wrapped up a 25% off store wide sale, so not sure what the prices are like now.

Noyes Honda is a stones throw away from there.

If you're coming along the Southern Approach from Ipswich, there's Pro Honda at Moorooka, and a Team Moto at the Brisbane End of of the Magic Mile.
  3. Rjays have a new jkt, think it's called tour x? something like that..

Same idea as rallycross except for less money you get the winter liner, the CE armour and the 1.5l water bladder included in the price, not as optional
    extras like the rallycross.
  4. Thanks all (tan, marv & tuna) - will be having a look tomorrow and Friday (after the boring work bits that are the reason for this visit to the big smoky).

Will let you know how I go.

Found myself nodding to riders on the way down today in the hired work cage :) A couple looked surprised and nodded back. Hope they all had a nice ride. Was a lovely afternoon for it.