Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cheaper kevlar jean..

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by ward_4e, Apr 26, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. yeah i remember jd posting these jeans awhile back, id be interested to see them IRL and how they hold up.

3. Draggin jeans are only $180(if paying cash) if you go direct to their South Melbourne store.
    And they are releasing new colours in the camo range next month...blue and red versions.
    Personally, Id rather buy draggins, cos they are made in australia(northcote), with australian materials and you get to try before you buy.
    Aussie,Aussie,Aussie,Oi,Oi,Oi.

4. look I love to get Auzzie when ever I can (but backpackers rock too), and would definatley support auzzie made gear, but at 200+ here in Tas.

$50+ difference is pretty compelling.

5.  Top

6. hmmmm that explains a lot then :grin:

i wont buy unless i can see them in front of me in a friends hands or a store ,so much money just to put in an account and Hope the person is honest :?

7. I need to try before I buy. If I tried on a pair of Draggins and could then buy them cheaper on the net then I would. But they don't seem that cheap on the net. This is the only place I have seen them for less than $200:

http://gobike.com.au/catalog/index.php?cPath=787_125_771

8. I think SHIFT do a great looking pair of Kevlar Jeans.

Saw them at Race Replica a few months ago, look really nice, not plain Jane denim jeans. I think the young folk call them "dirty look" or something.

Around the $200 mark a bit under from memory.

9. Fine, leave the ebay bargains for those who are prepared to take the 'risk', but if a feedback score of 817 with 99.4% positive doesn't give you confidence, I'm not sure where you would be comfortable buying stuff. You never know, that shop assistant might just take your cash and run out the back door.

Oh, and who is this "Regard" person and why do you feel you are in his or her possession?

10. Fine, leave the ebay bargains for those who are prepared to take the 'risk', but if a feedback score of 817 with 99.4% positive doesn't give you confidence, I'm not sure where you would be comfortable buying stuff. You never know, that shop assistant might just take your cash and run out the back door.
    Oh, and who is this "Regard" person and why do you feel you are in his or her possession?[/quote]

Oh so you think i dont buy from E bay WRONG ,that is not what i said :grin: i wont deposit those sorts of amounts into an account, :shock: i pay in person :rofl:

and as to My sig being regard's and my name
    you are being a dropkick :grin:
    i dont pick on yours So leave mine alone in respect
    :rofl: