Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Cheaper CTP for Ulysses/MCCNSW members

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by Bluegum, Nov 6, 2014.

1. While searching for the cheapest CTP grenslip I came across www.monaland.com.au who sell CTP Greenslips from CIC Allianz at "fleet" rates/discounts to anyone who is a member of either the Ulysses Club or the Motorcycle Council of NSW.

MCCNSW membership cost me $35 and the Monaland CTP slip was $233 - compared to over $400 from NRMA.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Good to know. I know that Ulysses members get a discount with QBE but that was only on comprehensive insurance.
  3. To get a 5% discount with QBE you just need to be a member of ANY incorporated motorcycle club.
  4. I've used Monaland a few times in the past and I have always found them very good and helpful, but you still need to check the price. They were cheaper on my 1200 Bandit, but more expensive on my VFR800.
  5. #5 caz64, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    Yep, used them last year and they were heaps cheaper for the bmw than anyone else (greenslip), also got the triumph through them. Just gotta be a "coffee" club member lol
  6. Pardon?

Things must have changed since my days in MCCNSW.
  7. There's individual membership now
  8. Thanks, VC.

I didn't know that.