Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cheap wets

Discussion in 'Everything Else' at netrider.net.au started by cruisin4abruisin, May 11, 2015.

1.  Top
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Which color did you pick?

Sorry Mate I Didn't See You Yellow
    He could have been on fire for all i care, I didn't see him until it was too late Orange
    He was like a Ninja in my blind spot Navy

:)

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Gold reply.
    "Ill take SMIDSY Yellow for $50 and a trip to the gift shop Burgo......."

Attached Files:

4. Or should it be Tony Barber??

Attached Files:

5. Yup!

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Was just about to go out and buy a set. This is way cheaper even if they only last a couple of seasons! NAVY of course... *lol* Thanks cruisin4abruisin!

• Like Like x 1
  7. No worries KupeKupe mine arrived yesterday, very speedy service, they dont appear too bad for that price either!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just a question though, C4aB. I ordered a XL but usually I fit a Large. Thought the set may be a little small. How does yours fit in comparison to what you ordered?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Errrr ahhh...ummmm... haven't tried em yet! ROFL

10. Ahhh! Back. Can only get online at work.

LMAO! Well I'll soon know. They're arriving tomorrow! Hope yours fit!! Yay!

11. I've been using the Aldi winter pants during this lovely Melbourne weather without any issues.

For $80 it's pretty good.

:)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hi Lazy. Yep, saw those but it was a shite fight trying to get near the trays. Missed out there, but they looked real good. Been waiting for them to come out again. Pointless now I guess, having ordered the ones off ebay. Still, a spare set if always good. :watching:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Typical of Aldi Lazy LibranLazy Libran I hear you there, I went recently to grab something......gone in 2 seconds of opening!

14. I was lucky I got the size I wanted.

These Aldi pants are only good for winter and rainy days in winter.

They are too thick for summer and obviously summer rain. I've those $30 over pants which I use during the summer rain.

;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sweet as, Itll be interesting to see how this gear I bought goes when I go for a spin tonight. Ill do a ride n review for everyone

16. Hah! Mine arriving tonight *me hopes*. Hope I don't look like the Michelin Man in them! :bag:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah, I think I ordered the wrong size with mine, they wont go over dry rider pants, reckon me draggins ll fit but, so thats kinda cool.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I've been using dryrider pants and top they slip on over the top of your normal cloths they have been great cost me about $100 all up but I'm very pleased

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. The Missus is picking them up from the Post Office today so I'll let you guys know how they fit when I get home *if I can access this site on my phone* :wacky:

• Like Like x 1
  20. :happy: And thanks again for the heads up on those C4aB!

• Like Like x 1