Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cheap Race Stands

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by MotoGPC, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Hi there all.

As you all know I have recently purchased a new Honda 06 CBR600F which I am having a blast with at the moment.

It doesn't have a centre stand like my old bike did, so lubing chain etc becomes a two man job with one guy tipping the bike while the other lubes.

Just want to know where I can get a cheap rear race stand for my bike. Not after anything special, just something that will lift my bike up to do the things I need to do.

Merry Christmas

2. Yeah, me too...

at Cosways in Melbourne they have universal stands for $200.... But considering what a bike stand is they should be cheaper... say around $100....
  3. you can get them at action motorcycles for $140
  4. we did a group order through a supplier on http://ozfirestorm.proboards34.com/
    leave a post for the mods or email dalodger and he will be able to tell you who we got them through.
    about 120 inc postage
  5. IT was through AuStreetfighter Supermarket but it was a pretty damn special deal the lodger was able to line up.
  6. Something worth considering... When the CBRs first went to fuel injected ('01) they lost the centre stand but retained the screw holes in the frame for it. Not sure whether the '06s' have the holes or not. It might be worth looking into if interested, picking up a centre stand off an F4 from the wreckers and fitting it to your new baby? Food for thought...
  7. You can also try www.andersonstands.com
    They make some good kit, and it's sold in lots of places.

Thanks Koma :D
  8. Might wanna get rid of that last comma there hornet600...