Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cheap leather pants in The city...

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Thera, May 8, 2009.

1. So I was in at Nightingales yesterday(They import all sorts of stuff, and sell off product overruns etc) And they had What looked to me(As i do not wear leathers)competent Leather pants for $140. They also had a leather jacket(I didn't have to close a look, but I couldn't see any built in armour), and a fabric jacket(with armour built it) for under $150 each. The quality or brand I didn't look at too hard at as I was in a rush, but might be worth a look if your on a budget. I would assume that any leather pants would be better than ordinary jeans.

It's on the corner of Dudley, and Spencer streets in west melbourne.

2. That's an electrical shop...( ?)

3. Try Bikers Gear Aust. at Phillip Island for low cost leathers. A few different styles of pants with armour for about $180 and designed for riders. I use these and a few mates have tried them also. Textile jackets with armour start around $130 I think.

Al.

4. it's an everything shop. you have to go in and check it out, it's amazing what they get in there.

Plenty of power tools, workshop stuff etc..