Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cheap Dunlop Q2s from the US....

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Mr Luke, Feb 27, 2011.

1. I've heard these are available does anyone know which websites are doing them?

Motomummy doesn't ship outside of continental USA.

2. I did a bit of looking around and found a couple of options. Can't remember off the top of my head and I'm on my phone at the moment so don't have history.

I'd be interested in attempting to 'share' the shipping (if it makes a difference) with someone nearby.
  3. For anyone interested, I got these for $344 shipped to my door through these guys:

Even if you pay $20 a rim to have them fitted and balanced, that's still at least $50 better than anyone over here is doing them. Andrew Burry assisted me and he was really helpful/pleasant. Why can't we get service and prices like this in Aus? Sigh.....

Anyway, I will be buying (these and other things) from STG again.
  4. Jake Wilson.com

2 Pair of PR 2's. $617-00 Landed, 5 days delivery, Thats for Blackbird wheels,

I run Metzler Z8's, The Bird is very heavy.
  5. when did they deliver these to you. i got a set last year and then i rung up again and they said they have stopped shipping to oz..have they started again?
  6. They were delivered to a mate in Sydney just recently, I dont know how recently, but I can ask him when if you want me to,