Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cheap clothing sale[Melb]

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by movin, Apr 3, 2008.

1. www.bluegum.com.au
    Just down from my work, 22 Joseph st, Blackburn Nth,just off easter fwy, the blue gum clothing company is having its annual sale.They do corporate gear and will have like 10-20 samples that they cant sell in a shop so they get rid of it here. There are ABSOLUTE bargains to be had if you dont mind being bit of a corporate logo wearin ho bag :? But there are a lot of items without logo's as well.
    Last year I got a Draggin jeans t-shirt for like 2 bucks that I couldnt resist-even though It didnt fit me and ended up being donated to little ed.
    I just bought a pair of cargo pants with "alpinestars" logo on them for 5 bucks. Bests stocks are early, so get in quick :grin:

2. Thanks for the heads-up. Looks like a shitload of bargains to be had.
  3. Thanks for this post! Just picked up a whole bunch of stuff - 3 or 4 windcheaters 3 or 4 t-shirts and a raincoat for about 30 bucks!! :shock: Cool :cool:
  4. Guy from work just got back with an all season jacket with removable vest, for 3 bucks :shock: in perfect condition, no logo's. Sorry , I cannae resust, a bargin mun :grin:
  5. Any idea what their operating hours are?