Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cheap bike retailers in Brisbane

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Milpool, Feb 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I have just got my licence and am looking to spend $2000 - $2500 on my first bike. I realise this really isn't all that much especially for a dealer but I was wondering if there are any bike dealers around Brisbane that do sell a lot of cheaper bikes. I tried a couple of dealers Northside today and got to look at a total of 3 bikes; two out of my price range and a CB250 Nighthawk that was too small for me (I'm 186cm and 110kg). I'm really not fussy on what I get as long as it isn't a cruiser and is at least 250cc.

Basically I realise most dealers will sell the occasional cheap bike but I'd like to know if there are any dealers that usually have a lot more of them.

2. Hey MilpoolMilpool, not sure if you have tried ultimate motorbikes in slacks creek, moss street has some very good dealers and may have what your looking for.

Congratulations on getting your license!

Ninja-300-DylanNinja-300-Dylan

Sorry if it isnt helpful!

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's actually very helpful thanks. I'm going to slacks creek next weekend with a friend to get my gear from a place that he recommended. So I'll check out Moss St while I'm down there.

4. Awesome MilpoolMilpool , i buy most my gear from Motobarn or Motorcycle riders warehouse, very good customer service and very helpful.

• Agree Agree x 1