Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Changing visors (THH)

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Banana.Monster, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Anyone know how to get the visor of a THH TS-15 helmet back in? It keeps poping back out on the right side :S.

2. Does it have one of those plastic lip bits that needs to be wedged behind the pivot line before it can properly secure ?
  3. yes it does, one on the round bit at the top and one on a small rectangular bit on the bottom.
  4. Try refitting the visor in a fully opened position. It can be a bit of a balancing/co-ordination act but try to get the plastic lips behind the running tracks on both sides before trying to generally "click" or squeeze the final connection points into place. Then it should properly connected & run smooth when lowering it to closed.

*fingers crossed
  5. I managed to get it back in (you have to push a bit of plastic down to get the bottom tab in, I didn't see the spring for it before and assumed it was solid.
  6. Sorry to bring this thread up anyone know if the T-992 has replacment visors? anyone know any sites?

i have done a search i did come across somthing a few months ago but cant find it in my bookmarks :mad: :eek: