Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD Changing nsw licence to qld

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by trento2444, Mar 25, 2012.

  1. hello, i got my motorbike L's in nsw and then after 3 months got my red p's and then after 1 year i got my green p's and now have my green p's and i have just moved to qld....what will happen when i change my licence over? will have still be on my green p's....also i have my open car licence if that helps haha,

  2. Probably still on greens id say mate, just without the speed restriction ;).
  3. In Qld 'Open' or 'provisional' is for the whole license - there is no difference between Car and Bike.
    So, if you have an open car license then you'll have an open, albeit LAMS, bike license too.
  4. ^^ oh yeah, the whole RE thing, of course :p.