Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Champions Ride Day Sunday 22 April - Winton

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by Johnny O, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Hey Guy's,

The next Champions Ride Day is on Sunday the 22nd of this month, who's up for it?

I'm instructing on the day so if anyone wants to find speed; sign-up ;-)

I had 4 students yesterday at Broadford, 2 in red group, 2 in green; they all doubled their speed & style as the day progressed.

2. i am keen, i have to replace my clutch first though. how is scrutineering? i have a few cableties on my fairings..

3. A few cable ties, no problem :)

4. how much is it for the day with 1 piece hire?

5.  Top
  6. Gilesy,
    Enjoy your first track day back :woot:, spin those tyres up mate! :biker: :bolt:

Dave (y)

2002 ZX6R pre-modern # 65

7. Hows the new seal up there? Haven't had a chance to get back since I crashed there last year. Ill be up there on Monday for CSS tho, can't wait to get back to the track

8. Was a great day weather wise, track was part wet for the first session but dry the rest of the day.

I had four students for coaching, all came away much faster and real happy.

9. I'm instructing on the day so if anyone wants to find speed; sign-up ;-)

I had 4 students yesterday at Broadford, 2 in red group, 2 in green; they all doubled their speed & style as the day progressed.