Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Champions @ Broadford Dec 7th

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by removed-6, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Just booked this one. Anyone else going?

2. dam

its a friday,if not i may had a chance mate,wats the day worth??
  3. Re: dam

I might be going on the Saturday also yet. Friday is $110, Sat is $135. I'II let you know mate if I'm able to go Saturday also.
  4. What an awesome day. Light rain b4 we started and then gradually getting warmer and sunnier throughout the day.

By the last session there was only 3 in the fast group and 4 in the intermediate group!
    So my Broadford cherry has been popped! I'II be back (with different tyres) for sure. :grin:
  5. was there too. it was heaps quiet, by the far the quietest track day i've been too - in fact i went through one whole session (2nd last i think - around 3:30pm) without another bike in sight! Kinda boring, but good for building up some consistency.
    i was running in the intermediate group, on the fat blue/white yzf600 cat - very keen to get hold of a real track bike one of these days....